Lattice Window

| | |
Lattice Window

This is a piece that can be used as a screen for interior windows, to separate spaces, eg. between a living room and a dining room

Bill Roberts's picture


Hi Lalo,
welcome to the group. good to have you with us.
I noticed that you "tagged" this image with "cast aluminum". It looks like cast steel. That is surface rust, isn't it? Or is that just aluminum painted to look like aged steel?