Re: I'm tired of neighbors complaining... I need to find somewhere else to set up shop.

ArtMetal
Bramblebush

Follow UpsPost FollowupBramblebush ForumsFAQ

Posted by John Dach on October 01, 19100 at 22:59:36:

In Reply to: I'm tired of neighbors complaining... I need to find somewhere else to set up shop. posted by Len Puch on September 27, 19100 at 12:33:31:

Good Luck!!! We too are in a rural area of Mendocino County and the last few years have brought in great numbers of VERY WELL MONIED young (mostly) Silicon Valley computer/e-commerce folks who have little or no value of the dollar and how hard most folks have to work for them. They want what they want the exact wat they want it.................... period. Doesn't matter how long have been here, if you are doing something different than they think is right,,,, your out. BIG BUMMER. I don't know of any "secluded, year round warm weather, reasonable property cost & taxes ? material availability reasonably close" areas as they have already been bought up. The secluded but materials close by is the tough part. We are looking too,,,, don't know where yet, but looking.

John Dach

Follow Ups:

Follow UpsPost FollowupBramblebush ForumsFAQ