Need help with making or buying crimper


Follow UpsPost FollowupBramblebush ForumsFAQ

Posted by John on June 01, 1999 at 21:05:06:

I need to crimp a 1/2,3/4, & 1" copper pipe cap to copper tubing. I have heard there is a tool in the moble home industry that crimps a 3/4 copper ring onto plastic pipe. This will save me lots of time with a project, and will the take place of brazing & cleaning if I can get it to work. It just needs to hold snugly. I have a vise & a press if I can make or buy some kind of die for this. If not, does anyone know of a tool that will do this? Thanks!

I have tried to "stake the cap" but have not had much luck.

Follow Ups:

    Follow UpsPost FollowupBramblebush ForumsFAQ