glass looking sculpture


Bramblebush ForumsFAQ

Posted by Ann on July 23, 19100 at 12:59:29:

I recently saw a sculpture cast in something called either crystal resin or crystal acrylic. It looked like glass. Does anyone know what it was and anything about using it. I have used pouring resin but only with polyester pigment in to colour it,would that be what I am looking for (without the added colour). Also would it be possible to hand polish the surface to look like glass?

Thanks for any help


Follow Ups:

Bramblebush ForumsFAQ