I need to flock the bottoms


Bramblebush ForumsFAQ

Posted by Sandra Chatfield on January 13, 19100 at 09:40:45:

Hi, Maybe someone out there can help me out. Years ago I had a small hand pump that blew flock. I can't remember who I bought it and the supplies from. You filled this little hand pump with loose flock then there was this colored adhesive that you painted on the bottom of the object, layed the object on it's side and then with this pump filled with loose flock you pumped and blew this flock on the bottom of the object. It was great and was like a felt bottom on the object. I need another one of these pumps and a source of supply for the loose flock and colored adhesive. Does anyone know who makes this item? If you do, please e-mail me at trapped@uswest.net Thanks a lot, Sandra.

Follow Ups:

Bramblebush ForumsFAQ