Moulding sand


Bramblebush ForumsFAQ

Posted by george kettetenton on May 26, 1999 at 19:33:09:

Thanks John. Bentonite also goes by "ball clay". I'll try a 5% mixture and see what happens. I have a litte commercially prepared sand so I know what it should feel like. I live on the west coast and I think (not sure) the naturally occuring stuff is found east of the mississippi.

Follow Ups:

Bramblebush ForumsFAQ