Re: Pyrometer


Bramblebush ForumsFAQ

Posted by Marty Fisher on January 31, 1999 at 17:14:58:

In Reply to: Pyrometer posted by William Boyer on January 23, 1999 at 06:37:12:

You can purchase a thermocouple and meter for the McEnglevan manual pyrometer from Johnson-Atelier, them design your own wand and meter housing. But I think you'd save yourself a lot of effort by buying a pyrometer(I did). They are only $225. from J-A at,

Follow Ups:

    Bramblebush ForumsFAQ